Garry’s mod, recenzija : Tin Sučević
INFINITE AMOUNT OF GAME MODES
Garry’s mod is a moddable multiplayer sandbox game with a huge community so that means that there are a lot of people making different game modes and all of them are fun in a different way. A big plus about this is the fact that there are game modes mimicking other games such as GTA V or S.T.A.L.K.E.R. so by buying GMod (common name for Garry’s mod) you get some games that cost much more than GMod’s small price of 6,99€.
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
In Garry’s mod you can literally do anything: make big working robots, mess with 12 year old server owners, make flying driveable bathtubs, play multiplayer Slenderman or even learn something about programming with a part of an addon called WireMod.
NOW TO THE PROS AND CONS OF BUYING THIS GAME
- the community is nice and friendly
- you can do whatever you want so it’s hard to be bored
- players can make addons and that means that there is always something new
- you can make maps for other games such as Team Fortress 2 or Counter Strike
- going on a roleplay server and being a Hobo (a class in DarkRP servers) and just throwing balls of feces at people while yelling.
- sadly it isn’t much fun without friends, but you can make friends on some servers
- majority of the players are little kids and that can be okay sometimes but it can also be annoying
- there are a lot of people with a goal to crash servers
- some people just kill everyone they see and that takes the fun out of the game but server admins usually deal with them